What I'm up to now
- I'm currently an agile lead at Land O'Lakes with LogiSolve.
- I've spent the past ten years working with digital product owners and agile development teams to understand problems, define solutions, and keep projects moving.
- My key strengths are analysis and technical communication.
- I'm currently exploring the Forth programming language in microcontroller applications.
- I create text-processing tools that I store over at GitLab.
- It's getting warmer and I look forward to riding my bike!
I'm a member of:
- Amnesty International
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Feline Rescue
- Software in the Public Interest
- The Lake Street Council
Inspiration for this page here.