What I’m up to now
- I’m currently a Business Analyst with Logisolve. I’ve spent the past five years working with digital product owners and agile development teams to understand problems, define solutions, and keep communication flowing. I think my key strengths are in analysis and technical communication.
- I’m currently reading Peopleware by DeMarco and Lister. I’m also reading Modern Perl by chromatic.
- I’m working on a CLI contact management tool, bbook, written using bash and GNU Recutils.
- I’m recently read The Art of UNIX Programming by Eric Raymond. It’s full of Unix lore and software design philosophy.
- I recently read “Ed Mastery” by Michael W Lucas. Ed is the standard UNIX editor.
- I recently set up a mailing list server on my VPS. I just know it will come in handy someday.
- I’ve been spending time thinking and writing about Gopher at SDF.
- Studying text processing with UNIX.
Inspiration for this page here.