What I’m up to now
- I’m currently a Business Analyst at Logisolve. I’ve spent the past five years working with product owners and agile development teams to understand problems, define solutions, and keep communication flowing. I think my key strengths are in analysis and technical communication.
- I’m currently reading “The Art of UNIX Programming” by Eric Raymond. It’s full of Unix lore and software design philosophy.
- I recently set up a mailing list server on my VPS. I just know it will come in handy someday.
- I recently read “Ed Mastery” by Michael W Lucas. Ed is the standard UNIX editor.
- I’ve been spending time thinking and writing about Gopher at SDF.
- Studying text processing with UNIX, getting familiar with tools like sed, awk, groff, bash, m4, and GNU recutils.
- I’m always looking for clever regular expressions I can use in Vim.
Inspiration for this page here.